To our valued patients and customers:
Choice Physical Therapy continues to take action to provide you with the best possible physical care while also ensuring everyone’s medical health and safety.
We continue to carefully monitor the situation and follow guidelines from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services), the APTA (American Physical Therapy Association), and, of course, New York State Department of Health.
Specific actions we are taking:
- Scheduling and 1:1 staff ration to allow appropriate individual space/distancing during therapy
- Increased use of private rooms for better individual space/distancing
- Use of masks, shields, and appropriate PPE where indicated
Our equipment is positioned and use is planned to keep people spaced out as much as possible.
- Maintaining our already-stringent sanitization and cleaning efforts by sanitizing all surfaces and equipment after each use with recommended anti-viral methods.
- We have also installed medical grade/anti-viral air filtration.
What we ask of you:
- Stay home if you are ill or have been personally exposed to known COVID 19 cases.
- Do not bring others with you to therapy unless absolutely necessary.
- High risk individuals should ask about our special scheduling procedures or our telehealth services.
Bring your mask. We respect individual freedoms, and will not ask about vaccination status. We trust in the honesty and respectful behavior of others. However, there are times we may ask you to wear your mask for various reasons. You may also wear it additionally at your discretion.
Keep up what should be “the norm”: Wash or sanitize your hands frequently, avoid touching faces, sneeze/cough into your sleeve, keep an appropriate distance from others in the clinic.
- Keep your appointment times. Attendance and timeliness are imperative to us maintaining the above standards.